Monday, February 27, 2017

Not Feeling Well

I am afraid that I will need to take a bit of a blogging break.

I have not been feeling my best.  I have a very difficult time to sleep at night.
I get by with a couple to a few hours each night.
This has been going on since November.
I also am suffering from headaches that sometimes lead to migraine's.

I do have some doctor appointments in mid March.
I also plan on seeing the eye doctor soon and update my prescription 
on my eye glasses.

I have tried a lot of different things.
Giving up caffeine completely.
Aromatherapy.
Less computer time as well as the tv.
Walking on my treadmill during the winter months
due to so much snow on the ground outside.

Nothing seems to work.
I am always tired.
It is an effort to get through each day.

Maybe Spring will help when I can get outside more.
Warmer temperatures will feel nice.
Seeing the sun shine more often.

Anyway, all I can think of now is to stop blogging for awhile
and see if I feel any better.
I will continue with my craft time;
maybe spend some time finishing up some of the hand quilting
that needs to be done on so many of my unfinished quilts.

I hope to return before too long.

Until then, I will sadly say Good Bye.

~ Sandra ~

 

11 comments:

  1. I think it might be helpful to us all if we spent less time hooked up to electronics, and more time outside in the sunshine. Hopefully with warmer days ahead, you will begin to feel better. Take care, dear friend, and enjoy each tiny stitch you take on your beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sandra ... so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Praying that you will be on the mend very soon. Warmest Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble sleeping. I do hope that these upcoming doctor visits you have will bring about something that will help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, I sure hope you get to feeling better soon. Take care of yourself, and I will look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest and take care of yourself; we'll be here. I do hope the doctor can find the cause of your headaches and not being able to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandra, I am so sorry to hear that this sleep problem isn't getting better. It really does take a toll on us to not be able to sleep well. Our daughter has migraines as well and we can almost always trace them back to fatigue. God bless and keep you, and we'll look forward to visiting when you're "bright eyed and bushy-tailed" again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope that the blog pause will help you a bit so that you can sleep better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers for you...
    Rest and recover. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandra, I do hate reading this. I don't sleep well and haven't for several years. I think it happens to some people as we age. Not that you are old!!! It has sure been an issue with me. It doesn't change much with sunshine, exercise or staying away from electronics. I do stay away from caffeine in the evenings and stop working on crafts or the computer in the evening. I call it my wind down time. Otherwise my mind is going a hundred miles an hour. One thing I have found that does help is putting on a movie I've seen a zillion times. In my case it's Jane Austin's Sense and Sensibility. It lulls me to sleep like a lullaby. Hang in there, hopefully the doctor can give you some relief. Sometimes a break is a good thing! I shall be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my dear - I do hope that your break helps. I sometimes have had trouble sleeping - I just can't seem to get to sleep in my bed, but I can get up and sit in the soft chair in the living room and fall right asleep. I'm not at all sure why that works - but at least I do get a little sleep - but it is not as restful as in the bed. I hope you get more rest and answers from your doctor, and hope it is something simple to fix. I'll miss your fun posts - take care and come back when you feel better, which we all hope is very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope that things are going better now and that you are feeling much improved. I just found a sweet comment you left me some time ago and followed you home again. God bless and take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with me; they are appreciated.